Monday, July 16, 2007

Tyler and Dan and President Monson


Hello Family!
Things are going great up in Sault Ste Marie, We have one investigator
with a baptismal date, his name is Tyler and he is struggling with the word of
wisdom, When we teach him it we will promise some major blessings it will be
great. We have been working very hard trying to talk to people and share the
restoration. Another investigator named Dan. Is about 50 and is unemployed has
let us teach him. He came to church this Sunday. He is a big history buff and I
tried the best I could to tell him about how the world changed with the
revolutionary war and America being the only country at that time in the world
where they could practice religious freedom. I see some amazing potential in
this man. He is hard to read because he does not show emotion. In addition, he
is reading the Book of Mormon and keeping commitments.

I read the past conference talks and they are amazing! One of my favorites is I
Know My Redeemer Lives by Monson, after reading that about life and death I got
excited about sharing my new found knowledge with anyone that had some one pass away, and I am so
thankful for our Lords atoning sacrifice so that we could live again and be with
our families forever. I love you all and thanks so much for your support and
prayers.

Love Elder Barrand

No comments: