Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm the Relief Society Pres in a new area!

hello mom and dad thing are going so freaking awesome! i got transfered to a new area, the area i am in is London Ontario i am so excited my new comp's name is Elder Hayashi. I am district leader over 3 sets of sister missionaries crazy! everyone calls me the relif society president its pretty funnny my new companion is awesome he has only been out 6 weeeks and i am his second comp. he is a very hard worker and we are going to have a blast i am so excited to be working here as you can tell i was a little burnt out in my last area so this transfer was needed and i coulnt be more excited to go out and work. i cant wait to get my new shoes :) also my new adress is:

75 Filders Green #1110
London ON N6H 4S8
Canada

Love elder barrand

No comments: