Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finishing with a bang!



Here is a quick report on the work:
Things are going well I'm very excited to start working in Stratford we have Brayden who is nine years old we are working with him and his less active mom to start coming back out to church and having Brayden baptized. Other then that we have some good member referrals we received over the holidays we are excited to progress them into the gospel.

Family!
I got emergency transfers with only 4 weeks to go, i'm in a small great little town named Stratford my new companion it Elder Weber he is fairly new and has tons of energy and zeal for doing the work. I am bummed to leave Guelph at the same time very excited for the new adventures and people i will met in Stratford. I am holding on strong and finishing with a bang.

Love Elder Barrand

No comments: