Sunday, November 18, 2007

Preach My Gospel




























Hello family!
Here is a quick report on the work:
               Things are going fantastic Elder Rollins and I are teaching a man named John Blais
he has meet with missionaries before about a year back. We have taught him a few times
and he has made the sacrifice to come out to church the past couple of weeks. We invited
him to be baptized on the 25th and he said he would. Then when talking to people at church
he mentioned to a few of the members that he was very excited about his baptism which is
very cool!
 Family life is great! I am sorry about not writing last week. What a wonderful week it has
been John has committed him self to be baptized it is so wonderful. Bob is no longer a
recent convert but has upgraded to member because his rebirth day was on the 12th of
November, then my birthday was yesterday so we had a good time eating some cake.
I am doing great mentally, physically, and spiritually although I am at about 200 pounds
I would like to cut back to about 190 the members feed us too well here. Mentally I am
getting along with my companion just great although I am ready for a new area I have
been in this area going on 6 months and its time for a scenery change. Spiritually I am
doing awesome I absolutely love being able to enjoy the amazing incredible cool stories
and the Book of Mormon has to offer. The stories show the most amazing examples or
how to be a great missionary. Also Preach My Gospel is amazing. I am striving my hardest
to become a Preach my Gospel Missionary which is the most effective tool in the Lords
Hands. We are trying to get our ward excited about doing missionary work and making
them into Preach My Gospel Members if you feel inclined to read preach my gospel go to
page 160 and start reading.
Anyways we got a little snow last week and made a huge snowman and it still has a tiny
bit left we took some funny pictures but these silly computers wont let me send any pictures
from my new camera.
Love Elder Barrand      

No comments: