Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tracting
















































Hello Family!
Things are going so awesome! I am not a big fan of tracking door but
there is always a time in missionary work where you have nothing to do and you
need to be out working. So tracking is the best thing you have think of. So
elder Rolling and I started knocking on doors and I have never really had much
success from getting people off their nice comfy couches to answer the door to
two dorks with parted hair and name tags and really ugly ties. We tracked out 2
streets and was able to get 6 awesome contacts. I love how the Lord blesses you
when you have faith and show it through works. Moral of the story is to keep the
missionaries from doing the least effective thing they can think of and give
them a referral today! All those who have served missions know that members are
the best way to bring people to the Truth and Light. So pray and ask Heavenly
Father who of your friends can you bring to the Gospel.
Anyways I love this precious time that I have to be around other Elders
and see and know amazing people I got to shake Elder Nelson for the Twelve Friday last week which
was pretty cool, and never before and never again will I be with 3 other
people/elders my age and start singing a Hymn and they will join me its so cool,
and be able to talk about gospel principles and doctrine all day and not get
sick of it. I love you all and hope things are going great.

Love Elder Barrand

No comments: