Monday, September 24, 2007

Mary Ellen Nyman's Baptism and Elder Rollings


Hello family!!!
Here is a quick report on the work:
This week is going by great but very fast. Elder Rollings arrived in our area and went out and found 2 wonderful new investigators Kim who is a single mom and a 4 month old baby, looking for truth as well as her family, and it is a miracle she is still alive she survived an amazing car accident. Its going to be fun teaching her because she has such amazing faith and a strong testimony in
miracles. Hugh the other new investigator was a media referral for a Book of Mormon, he seems very excited to read it and very humble. Mary Ellen Nymans Baptisam went great! She is so excited about life there is a huge change from the first time we meet her. She is making sure she will be there this Sunday to get the Holy Ghost, and then every following Sunday to partake of the sacrament.
This week was transfers week and I got a new companion, and it is so much fun! My New companion's name is Elder Rollings. The Last area Elder Rollings served in was the MTC, and that means I am training him! HURRAY It is such a blast, he has some amazing faith, I can tell already because the first day we went out to work we found two great new investigators. I am so lucky to have the chance to train another missionary especially with my self being just a few months out. so i gave birth too, in mission terms i have boy and i am a daddy. Congrats on the baby Dan and Dave that's so exciting!! She is so cute and I love the name Lily. Congrats on you 1 year mark Tiana time is flying by so fast. I love you all and hope you are all doing ok. I will make sure I get pictures for you next week.
Love Elder Barrand

No comments: