Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wednesday Sept 12


Dear Family
Here is a quick report on the work:
Maryellen's baptismal date for the
16th looks like its going to go through
the Zone Leaders Traveled us yesterday
and gave her an interview. We are
trying to get her a ride to stake
conference which there is barley enough
members going too. So I think we are
going to have the baptism on Sunday
evening. Its very exciting the change
that has been brought into her life from
the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We got a new investigator name Barb this
week she is a media referral from a commercial. She is golden, we wants the spirit
in her life bad, and wants to find a good church to go to. She is going through some hard family troubles
that has humbled her a lot.

Hey family!!! Things are going so great it is awesome being a missionary!
I got some amazing emails from guys this week. Don you are a stud I hope you
fulfill your callings to the fullest, there are some amazing blessings that come
from teaching. Bud Bailey in the MTC is doing fantastic learning another language. And It sounds like the family is doing great thank you for you emails
I love them very much.

Summer came to an end fast the tempature has drop to about 8 degrees C and
rained a ton I love trying to contact people out in the rain it's a blast they
seem to never have time but I think they say that because they don't like the
rain. But I love the rain. I wish I could be in your ward mom and dad with 12
gators at church I get so excited if we have 2 there, that must be fun, anyways
I love you all very much and hope everything is going well

Love Elder Barrand

No comments: