Sunday, February 17, 2008

-25C Working Hard!

Family!!
I love being a missionary! I have never worked so hard in my life. I am also very excited because i have lost weight because i have been working so hard i am at the lowest i have been all my mission 193. we are teaching this Ti family of 6 only one of them can speak English it is so much fun teaching principles as simple as you can so that it can be translated easily. It has snowed so much here it is crazy and it was so cold with the wind chill the temperature reached -25C thankful we have a car and have not gotten into any accidents. I love you all very much and am so thankful for all your support. The family picture was crazy and interesting. But it is family so i love it! It is so good to hear from Don i know the Lord is watching over him.

Love Elder Barrand

No comments: