Sunday, February 24, 2008

I eat sleep and drink the gospel.....

Here is a quick report on the work:
Things are going great we have taught a ton of first lessons to a lot of different people looking for the elect. Most the people we talk to are just polite, or just friendly there is one that really is asking and wondering what the purpose of life is and her name is Rita. She is 17 and her family is from the Congo. I pray that she wants to find the answers.
The Zone is doing very well. Missionaries are working hard. And I am thankful


Family!!
I love you all so much. I wish I could write you all individually but time does not allow me. Mom you are an amazing member missionary I wish every ward had people like you in it. Dad thank you for being such a great example in turning to the Lord when you need help. It is hard to explain some thing new and exciting every week because I eat sleep and drink the gospel of Jesus Christ. Spiritual experiences become the norm. I recognize them and love so much, and wouldn’t trade them for anything, but there are too many to tell you every one. And I have been recording mostly all of them in my journal every night.

No comments: