Saturday, February 2, 2008

New Companion




Here is a quick report on the work:
Ryan King is going to be baptized the 10th of February as he reads the Book of Mormon like 3 hours every day, also Preach My Gospel, and Joseph Smith manual. He is amazing and progressing great!
Elder Lee and I received revelation about the our area and that the Lord is not going to bless us with more or his elect and prepared people, until we can show the Lord that we are handling the Recent Converts well enough. So our companionship goal is to baptize 3 people this transfer which will make us stretch, at the same time making sure the recent converts stay strong. Its going to be fun.


Family!!
I love serving a mission so much. I love getting new companions Elder Lee is amazing he truly understands what is takes to be a great leader and missionary I have never seen such urgency to save the Children of God. Every min we spend looking to find one more person who will hear the gospel. We made a goal this transfer to only take 15 min breaks to eat 2 time each day I am so excited. This transfer is going to be a miracle transfer.

Love Elder Barrand

My new address is
177 West Ave N
Hamilton, ON L8L 5C7
Canada

No comments: