Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rita, My district


Here is a quick report on the work:
Things are going very well. We taught Rita our investigator a plan of salvation it was amazing she loved every second of it then we taught her how to recognize and listen to the spirit and she is doing amazing she is reading the Book of Mormon and understanding it. She is placing the puzzle pieces together of if the Book of Mormon is true then Joseph Smith was a prophet and there is Jesus Christ’s Church again on the earth. I am so very excited for her. That is so far our only progressing investigator.


Hello Family!!
Things are going to great I love the work and I love bearing testimony of the Atonement and of Joseph Smith being a prophet. Dad are so lucky to talk to Don I miss him alot
Happy birth day this Sunday mom
Love Elder Barrand

No comments: